1. How to Create a New Vendor Account in www.BalasoreCity.Com
1. Log on: www.BalasoreCity.Com
2. Select: Vendor > Click Vendor Registration
You will get the Vendor Registration Form …
3. Fill up the Form with symbol (*) Required field
Note : First E-Mail Address of the Form is your Personal E-Mail to Log in in future as a Vendor. But your Business E-Mail ID Address may be different from your personal E-Mail ID.
Your Account will be Activate after Approval of Admin…may be taken 24 Hours. You will be Notify through E-Mail.
4. After Approval …Select: Vendor > Vendor Dashboard
Alternatively… you can Select : User Account > My Account
You will be transfer to a new Vendow Dashboard window with both Login and Register options …
As you have already Registered…you can go for Login window and put your E-Mail ID and Password as you have given at the time of your new Registration.
Note: If (in case) you forgot your Password, you can click the Link given at the bottom, [ Lost your password] and with the help of your e-mail id, you can re-activate your password.
5. After Login … you will be transfer to your Personal Dashboard Window:
2. Vendor Dashboard
Vendor Dashboard has 3 Sections …
(A) Left Menu Section
(B) Top Section [ Short Cut icon]
(C) Middle Display Section according to your Menu selection
3. Creating a New Product by Vendor in Dashboard
Out of total Left side Menu section, 4 Menus will be in use of your day to day activities are …
(1) Product Manager
(2) Coupons (if you use)
(3) Stats / Reports
Product Manager [Vendor Dashboard]
Product Manager consist of Two Sections…
(A) –All Products
(B) — Add Product
(A) — All Products
When you click All Products Menu in the left panel…. under Product Manager
You will see all your Products List in the middle Display board with …
— Product Name
— Product Price
— Product Stock
— Product Categories
— Your Order Status
— with 3 Actions [ View, Edit, Delete]
(B) Add Product
When you create your New Product for your online Sale, this is the point to create your new products.
Note: Before creating New Product, make ready of Product Image with all descriptions, features, attributes, Price (both MRP and Sale Price), Stock,
1. First Screen as follow:
2. Click create a New Product. You will be see the Second Step to Select Category as below :
First, you select your Category from the given List… then click SELECT !
3. Now you will see a Window of Add Product Details with various options..
- Product Title
- Product Short Description
- Product Description
- Product Features with 4 Tab
- Linked Products
After fill up all the Product details, Click the Publish icon in top-right corner of the window.
New Product Creation Window :
Product Editing Window:
Image showing All Features of a Product which you can co-relate with your Product creation window:
Features of a Products Creation:
You can assign your Regular as well as Sale Price of your Product with Schedule period of your Sale (if any).
You can assign your Stock availability with minimum stock threshold limit.
Linked Products Tab
This tab has two options….Upsells & Cross Sells. Here we describe the difference between with examples :
Difference between Upsells & Cross-Sells Products:
Upsells: An upsell is to get the customer to spend more money – buy a more expensive model of the same type of product, or add features / warranties that relate to the product in question.
Cross-sells: A cross-sell is to get the customer to spend more money buy adding more products from other categories than the product being viewed or purchased.
The terms cross-sell and upsell are often used interchangeably because, let’s face it, this gets confusing.
Say the customer is viewing a 4GB iPod Nano for Rs.12,500.
Upsell items :
8 GB iPod Nano, Rs. 17,000 -> Upsell, same product family, more expensive
8 GB iPod Touch, Rs. 18,000 -> Upsell, same product family, more expensive
16 GP iPod Touch, Rs. 30,000 –> Upsell, same product family, more expensive
8 GB Microsoft Zune, Rs. 18,500 -> Upsell, more expensive, same category
Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic , Rs. 3,000 -> Cross-sell
Skull Candy Headphones, Rs. 2000, -> Cross-sell
Rs. 1,500 iTunes Card -> Cross-sell
Portable DVD Player, Rs. 22,500 -> Cross-sell.
Under Attributes Tab, you can assign any Technical Details and any other Special features of your Products which will be displayed under Additional information Tab of a Product as below :
How the above Attributes will be shown in the Web Page in case of a Product.
Under the Tab, you can Put some notes related to Purchase which will be shown in the Invoice like this :
4. Order View of Products in Vendor Dashboard
This Order Table you can see your total Sales Order with ….
- Order ID
- Date of Sale Order
- Sale Value
- Sales Status
- Sales View and Download Action
You can view your Sales Order with all Information to process for Delivery etc..
Also you can put a Note and send to your Customer eMail ID under Order Notes section :
5. Coupons Creation & Management in Vendor Dashboard
- You can create unlimited Coupon of your Choice by pressing –Add Coupon
- This Coupon is only for Fixed Product Discount.
- You can Edit / Delete your Coupons.
- You can fix your Coupon Expiry Date
- You can Restrict your Coupon usage with various options…
- You can fix your Coupon Uses Limits with respect to Coupon, Items, User.
- You can display your Coupon Code in your Product Description area to be use by the Consumer.
- After completing your Coupon details, don’t forget to Publish your Coupon by pressing a icon on Top Right Corner of window.
(A) How to create a Coupon
Select –Add Coupon from Coupon menu :
An Add Coupon Screen will display for creating a New Coupon ..
There are 3 Features of your Coupon Data in 3 Tab :
- Usage Restriction
- Usage Limits
In this tab you can put your Discount Amount with Expiry Date ( if you want)
Usage Restriction Tab
In this Tab, you will get your Coupon Restriction as per details below :
Usage Limits Tab
In this Tab, you can fix your Coupon Usage Limits in respect of your Coupon, Items, and Users as below: